Use your mala as a tool to help your mind focus on meditation, or to count mantras in sets of 108 repetitions.
Malas are also often worn as mindful jewelry or carried in small pouches.
Our Malas are made from the finest natural materials: gem stones, exotic woods, and rudraksha seeds.
Use malas for meditation:
- To help you replace negative thought patterns with positive ones through Japa mantra meditation.
- For healing purposes, depending on the energy inherent in your beads.
- For slowing down or controlling your respiration to assist you health wise.
- To encourage focus and enhance your self-awareness.
- To help you find, have and be true to your sense of purpose in life.
- To encourage you to be disciplined and humble and adhere to your spiritual practices.