Malas can be used as a tool to help the mind focus on meditation, or count mantras in sets of 108 repetitions. Malas are often worn as mindful jewelry or carried in small pouches.
Our Malas are made from the finest natural materials, gem stones, exotic woods, and rudraksha seeds.
Some of the key benefits of using malas for meditation may include:
- Help you to replace negative thought patterns with positive ones through Japa mantra meditation.
- For healing purposes, depending on the material your beads are made of and your personal relationship based on an understanding with it.
- For slowing down or controlling your respiration in such a way that benefits you health wise.
- Help you to be focused and enhance your self-awareness.
- Can also help you to have and stick to your sense of purpose in life.
- You learn to be disciplined, humble and adherent to processes or procedures.